**** Approved *****

rk4gc

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Today I got emails from CIS stating my case has been approved, both for me and for my wife.

Its a surprise for me, may be my recent request for Address Change triggered it. Dont count on it though :).

Thanks to Rajiv and his team. Its a wonderful forum, where I made lot of friends. I guess his lawsuit, his support for backlogs petition and our petitions helped many of us to get Green Cards faster.

Many thanks to Kashmir, 140_takes_4ever, DM, Ruxrux and everybody else for being with me in this journey and supporting me. I learned a lot from you guys and Lets continue these efforts to achieve our next goals.

140_takes_4ever, I'm waiting to hear about your approval. Good luck to you. And good luck to you all.

Approved on July 29th got email today. No RFE for I-485, RFE for I-140. I didn't do any inquiries.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

What wonderful news to end the week!!! I'm really glad for you!!!

rk4gc said:
Many thanks to Kashmir, 140_takes_4ever, DM, Ruxrux and everybody else for being with me in this journey and supporting me.
You're welcome.

Congratulations !!

It's been only less than a year since we met each other at Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren's town hall meeting
although I can hardly believe it because there have been a lot of events.
rk4gc said:
Thanks to Rajiv and his team. Its a wonderful forum, where I made lot of friends. I guess his lawsuit, his support for backlogs petition and our petitions helped many of us to get Green Cards faster.

Many thanks to Kashmir, 140_takes_4ever, DM, Ruxrux and everybody else for being with me in this journey and supporting me. I learned a lot from you guys and Lets continue these efforts to achieve our next goals.

140_takes_4ever, I'm waiting to hear about your approval. Good luck to you. And good luck to you all.
Yes, I believe that the litigation, the petition, our campaigns, and every effort have been contributing to make USCIS especially CSC imrove I-485 process, and that we will achieve the next goal, too.

I hope that everyone would got approved when we meet next time.
Enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY for you. :) Looks like we have all the more reason to celebrate this coming weekend. :) Absolutely amazing. Good luck, more when we meet up. :)