Approved

fl_2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I still can't believe it but my case has been approved.
No change in online message after approval, still says "990 blah blah..."

RD 03/26/2002
FP 02/13/2004
AD 05/13/2004
NO RFE.

So guys, I think TSC is also looking at RD/ND and not those cases who had FP done between march and may of '03. btw, I also had an AP parole that I filed in late jan of this year.

This forum has been great and kept my hopes alive when I read messages of people getting approved.
So all those silent browsers, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post your information so we all can benefit and get encouraged by such news.

Good luck to all and I hope everyone waiting is approved soon as TSC seems to be moving.

congrats

and i agree with u. there is no logic in approving only people with fps while ignoring the nd/rd dates
then tsc who know what the f>>> is right

fl_2002 you have mentioned that you got your FP done in Feb 2004. Did u get this notice,was this your first FP? Haven't seen many FP notices in 2004. I am one of them whose ND is May 2002 and no FP notice yet. Would appreciate your response.

Answers to questions posed by:

Goastros: I learnt about my approval only when I received the actual notice in the mail.

ADDTX: This was my first and only FP notice.

Getting the approval notice in the mail without seeing the online status update, wow, what a pleasant surprise!!! Congratulations!