Approved

Greatwebsite

I am the new member of this great forum. The posts on this forum are so encouraging, especially in 2003, when there was little movement in terms of I-485. It is always great to see the approval threads on this forum. Now I got approved, and would like to share my info with you guys.
RD: 01/2002
FP: 04/2003
AD: 04/2004
No RFE.
waited for more than one year to get FP, and waited for another year to get approval.
By the way, The tracker is so useful. It provides really great and accurate info.
Good luck to you all.

Congrats!

It's great to see more 02 approvals. Please come back frequently and keep us posted your stamping and about the real card stuff...

Congratulations!

--------------------------------------------
To I-485 approvals:

"Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on"
:), :)

Thanks you all for your congrats. I do appreciate these.
My category: EB 1
by the way, is Courtesy copy sufficient for passport stamp? Thanks in advance.

I went to do the passport stamp today, got there at around 6:40am, nice facility, clean, and easy to find. There were already 10ish people ahead of me. left at 10:45. very nice officer. some people ahead of me might have a little bit difficult case, it took a while. The process itself was really smooth. When we left, the waiting room was about 80% full.
My suggestion, if you really want to get out early, then you might want to me number 1-3 in the line. since the people in front of you might have complicated case, it usually takes more time.
Good luck everyone, I really love this website.

Congratulations!

It hasn't been many approval post on past few days. Hope today we will see more approval.
Enjoy your new life and please come back to share your experience.