Approved RD - Jan 24 '02 on June 18

DNJ

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,

My and my wifes case got approved on June 18. I checked on friday if was not approved.
My wife checked on Sunday and the status was updated ??!!??. We could not belive it , i doublecheck it and then tried the phone check and it was approved !!!

We are very happy, and hope you guys are happy too. I was expecting another 2-3 months for Jan last week case. But with luck it got approved ! Havent received the notice yet by mail but should get it in a weeks time.

My case history:
Used pre-approved labour from my company (replacing other employee)
2 RFE in I -140 stage
No RFE in 485
Same company since applied
Address change done

FP June 22 02
RD Jan 24 02
ND Feb 11 02
EAC-02-108

Rupnet updated !

Very good site and very helpfull community. I thank you all and wish you all luck for faster approval.

Congrats to you & family

Congrats...good luck for the future..

Go VSC Go!!

Anybody who owns ( the activity of running scripts for ) EAC 02108 series, please check the progress on this series..maybe there maybe some more on this...it would be good to know...

thanks
OnlyGC

RD: 15Feb02
I will track EAC02127 series.

DNJ .. Congratulations

What were the RFE's for in I-140 stage ?

I am just curious to find out if you got the RFE's in I140 because you used Labor substitution ....

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE was regarding the salary:

When orignal filed in 1997 the salary was less, but when RFE in 2000 they wanted the salary to be in sync with current (year 2000 - dot com boom salary)

Congrats man.
Can I know how did you answer the query ... since even my salary was also less than LC. Just curious to know and to be prepared for worst.

Congrats,

It is very heartening to see some positive developments. My case also involves usage of substitution of pre-approved labor certification, but I did not get a RFE for my 140.

I was very scared about some kind of hiccups due to pre-approved labor substitution, good to know that your approval came through, It is very re-assuring.

Good going. Best wishes :)

As i said the salary for another employer (for which i substituted )was under 55 K in 1997, and at time of RFE in 2000 my salary was matching the INS/Labor department requirements of salary.

So the attorney replied with the changes in the salary as per requirement !