Approved. RD 26/09/00 ND 19/10/00

yahoo3

EB2 NSC
No RFE

Approved : 15/10/01

PP Stamped.

Silent visitor to this forum since long time.
Thanks all
Good luck to everyone.

Way to go

There seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel.
When was AVM updated?

RD 8/21: Still not assigned.

I WAS TOLD SOME CASES ARE ON HOLD FOR WANT OF CBI CHECK??

Hello GAJVAR & friends here at 485 stage, I was told by my attorney, the INS are holding some cases for want of CBI checks, this is one of the reasons why we see some I 485 s are getting approved with different ND/RD dates ( I mean they are not getting approved in the order of sequence in which they were filed with them)

If my attorney is WRONG pl let me know your input!!

Thanks, RAMUKESI

CBI means CENTRAL BEUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, INDIA

CBI means central beureau of investigation, this is like FBI here in USA, CBI is directly under control of the PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA.

THAT IS MY ATTORNEY\'s contention.

Hello friends & all 485 waiters, let me clarify these things, I was talking to my attorney couple of days back, and enquiring about my pending application with INS @ NSC, he said that he has the reliable info, specially after the Sept,11 attacks, INS randomly is with holding some applications for a more back ground checks witht he respective countries , the applicants where they belong, for instance all Indians with CBI, and chinese may be with their and so on... the purpose of posting this message is here, weather my attorney what he said was TRUE?? I have no reason to believe that my attorey will lie to me, secondly I see lot of approved applications here, which is not happening in the order of it was received by INS, SO SOME ONE CAN THRO SOME LITE ON THIS ISSUE.
Thanks, I like this site and its users. This is very informative site, I have ever come across on Immigration matters.
Thanks, RAMUKESI

No Title

I dont buy this. All I can say that certain IIOs are more efficient than others, or file at NVC/consulate, etc...