Approved. RD 10-18, AC21<180

haoyun

Registered Users (C)
Folks, I got the good news from my lawyer today. I can't believe it as I checked the on-line status every day until yesterday. So I checked it again and the message did change to "approved".

My labor started in Jan, 97, got approved in May, 01. I140 got approved in Aug, 01. I485 filed on Oct. 18, 01, got layoff two week later. I485 approved on Nov. 18.

This forum is very helpful to me. I want to thank everyone for sharing their info.

haoyun:

Happy to hear that your 485 got approved without a glitch. Congratulations! and Best of Luck for your future.

haoyun, congrats and good luck to you. wow what a long journey. almost six years. you did say jan 97 right?

you should go home now and have some beer!

Congrats .. Did you inform INS regarding job change?

haoyun
Congratulations...
Did you inform INS regarding job change?

Please update

-Anamica

Hi, Haoyun,

Well done! You really have good luck today. So your laywer did not suggest you to inform INS when you changed your job?

Wish you all the best.

GC02

haoyun ,

Why is the title AC21 < 180 ? Did you invoke AC21 ? If it is < 180 then ????

I think basically what you did is to keep quiet till your 485 is approved. Let us know what happens during stamping ? Which district office will it be ?

Did you get any RFE ?
Was there any change of address ?

Does anyone know what generally happens when at the time of 485 filing the current employer is different fron the sponsor - is it always sent for interview ? What do they ask during interview ? Does AC21 apply in this case - the 485 applicant has changed intent to remain with the current employer ?

Last edited by a moderator: