Approved on Sept 19th!!!!!! At long last!!!

Greencard_AC

I got an email from "CRIS" the automated system telling me both my husband and i WERE APPROVED!!!!!

Yeahh .. at long last!!!!!! And the funny thing is we never got a receipt notice!!! How funny is that??!!!

My details are:

PD: April 17, 2002
State: Virginia
EB-3 (ROW)
RD: June 20, 2007 (never got a receipt notice! This is the FedEx receipt date)
FP: Aug 15, 2007
LUD: 8/16, 9,6, 9/10

I got caught up in the DOL mess at Philly, even though my case was under RIR. Sooo happy !!!!!!!!!!! The wait is over!

I got an email from "CRIS" the automated system telling me both my husband and i WERE APPROVED!!!!!

Yeahh .. at long last!!!!!! And the funny thing is we never got a receipt notice!!! How funny is that??!!!

My details are:

EB-3 (ROW)

I got caught up in the DOL mess at Philly, even though my case was under RIR. Sooo happy !!!!!!!!!!! The wait is over!

This is so funny! one more drama by USCIS.

Any way your long suffer is over. Its very quick though after you file ur I-485.

Congrats!! enjoy ur weekend!!

I am :confused: but :) :D for you. Congratulations and Njoy !!!!!

My details are:

EB-3 (ROW)

If you were never received a receipt notice then how did you know your receipt number?

I believe to receive emails one has to know receipt numbers for the case.

MV

My details are:

EB-3 (ROW)

May be he would have got the receipt numbers from the back of the checks !!!!

If you were never received a receipt notice then how did you know your receipt number?

I believe to receive emails one has to know receipt numbers for the case.

MV

there are many ways you can find...

- from check details. ( fee )
- Finger print notice
- any further communication

Ok. Got it. So he/she didn't the physical receipt notice but knew the case has been received via check submission from USCIS and the receipt number on that.

MV

Receipt # from Fingerprint notice

I got the receipt#s from the fingerprint notices they sent us.

And it is a she! :cool: Hope you all get your cases approved soon!! :)