Approved..........( No April Fools Joke )

Chintu123

Registered Users (C)
My & my wifes case has been approved.....March 31

RD Oct 2001
ND Nov 2001

RFE JAN 2003 ( a 2003 ) Employment
RFE replied March 2003

AD March 31 2004

Congratulations!

Bet you doubted your approval from USCIS for a minute or two! :D Again a hearty congratulations to your family...keep your fingers crossed for the rest of us!

Japanese

Got it Stamped

We got GC stamped yesterday @ local INS. I would like to add some point here which were intresting in my case & we were excepting RFE on these once. And very worried in my Wife's case.

1. 20% Salary cut after filling I-485.

I had my salary slashed 20% after I-140 approval & filling my I-485. But this is a reason why we hire Lawyers, They know loop holes are know how to re-word latters. In my case Lawyer did the same. I had Enployment RFE Jan 2002. Approval came 13 monts later.

2. Wifes BC.

After filling affedavits for BC there was a spelling mistakes in my wife's parents last name. But i guess INS didn't bother to worry about it.

3.Wife's H1 status

My Wife was working for a while, then the Lay off came. And we didn't change her status to H4. Till 1 year. INS was Ok with this one too.

4. Visa rejection in Canada,

My Wife's visa was rejected at canadian consulate...We had no arrival & Departure record for this trip to canada. But i guess INS didn't care about this one too.

5. AP & entering on H4.
I entered US on AP 2 month's before my wife came. At POE she forgot to show AP and entered on H4. We thought it might br considered as violation of AP Some even told us it might mean abondaining I-485 application. But things worked out Fine.

In short Enjoy the day God has gifted to you...There might not be tomorrow. Don't worry about GC.....Your day will come and u will get your GC.

Good luck everybody & Keep :) ing.....

Hi Chintu123
You mentioned that you had 20% Salary cut after filling I-485. How did you phrase your word in your reply to RFE for employment letter?

My current salary is about 20% less than the one in my Labor Certificate and I received RFE for employment letter. I really appreciate your help and any suggestions.

ND - 3/21/02
RFE received 4/21/04

This is a very common problem and I have read many messages in regard to this. I guess reply of RFE wording how lawyer take care of the 20% slash in slary will be helpful to many of us.
:confused: