Approved.... I Am Free At Last !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreeAtLast

Hi guys,

Finally, my case has been APPROVED !!! I still can\'t believe it ..I am still crying as I am writing this note. I just heard it tonight that my case has been approved. It has been the longest journey of my life. So much frustrations, heartaches, tears, fear and stress for more than 5 years. Finally, I heard the most-awaited magic words .. "This case has been approved... " I am free at last !!!!!!!

To Ciba and the gurus in this forum, thank you so much for all your insights and wonderful work to make this forum very helpful and meaningful. I am a silent reader for more than a year already. You\'ll never know how this forum gave me the reassurance that I was not alone in this journey. Again... my sincerest thanks !!!!

By the way, here are the details of my case:

WAC-01-091-XXXX
EB3 - Philippines
I485 RD - 01/01
FP - 03/01
EAD - 04/01
RFE - 05/01
REPLY RFE - 06/01
RFE RD - 08/01
APPROVAL - 09/13/01

To those who are still waiting for their approval, you are all in my prayers. God Bless all of us !!!!!

Interview

Proactive
Any news from the Congressmen\'s office on the scheduling of Interview by the San Jose District office.

I am in touch with the Local congressmen. I should be hearing in a couple of weeks time. I will keep this board updated

Thanks
Unluckywaiter