Approved Finally - whew, what a long wait!!!

dogbert99

Registered Users (C)
Just got my approval mails (actually a bunch of them)

I still can't believe that this journey took so long....

My case was filed in June 2003 and was delayed due to every possible reason.

no more checking those dates and logging in etc....

I wish every single one of you a speedy approval process

PS: there was no LUD till I got approved and then there was a barrage of emails - mostly 30-40 of them....

thank you all and God Bless America....

good to hear that. Congrats! finally one of us whose's stuck with the name checks made it.

GL.

thanks Rohit, GCG...thanks all...hope all of you get your approvals soon...

I can tell u this from my experience....my senator's help really got this for me...they were tireless and really did everything needed...

in fact my 140 and the 485 were directly approved when they intervened...

kudos to this very useful website and Mr Khanna for maintaining it...

Hi Winny,

I've already taken an infopass appt.
My card apparently is on its way too.

I'm going to stamp the PP just in case if I lose my plastic card.

Someone had asked me earlier about the senator - this is a PA senator (guess who..hehe...ultra conservative :) )

Per my knowledge the senator's office does not help with speeding name checks but they certainly do their job of following up and what an awesome job they did for me!

dogbert

Congrats ...

Congrats dogbert, Could you share us about how senator/congressman help you with your name check? Thanks!

I am still in this name check.....

Congratulations!

Did FBI ever reply to your e-mail regarding your name check status? And if yes, was the name check still pending at the time of reply?

Frank and Gegemon,

FBI responded to my name check last week.
On getting the name check I immediately contacted my senator's office and they swung it around for me in literally 2 days...had an approval in 2 days after the FBI mail.

Hope this helps..Once again Senator's helpline DOES NOT help expedite anything...what they do is that they make sure that your case is treated with the same priority accorded to any other and that it DOES NOT FALL thru the cracks...

A regular mail to FBI sent say once every two months will help immensely in my opinion.

tks

inquery e-mail address and format

Thank you very much for your nice advice...
From another thread, I know you send email to FBI Jan, I just got "No record" reply for FOIPA.
Could you tell me about FBI Email address, as well as any format for this inquery, or give me some link for this?

Thanks and enjoy!