Approved Feb 03

All Smilee

Hi,

My case has been approved. I have been a silent reader. This forum has been of great help always. It does have wealth of immigration related information. I felt it is my time now to contribute and give positive hopes to all!!

My RD, ND was June/July 2001
RFE in June 2002 (Emp Verification)
Replied in June 2002
Got approved Feb 2003.

Folks, be sure you will definitely get your approvals. Wish you all Best of Luck!!

Anyone has any idea about stamping in Columbus, OH!! Your response is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again to everyone on this forum for being such a great help throughout!!

All Smilee

Congratulation..

I got approved today (6 th FEB) online is showing that the case has approved and the automated message system has not updated yet.

ND 11-Jan 2001.
RFE Jul27 2002.
AD 6-Feb-2003.

Congrats both of you. :D

AllSmilee -

Can I ask you something? Have you recently called and inquire about your case status? Reason: A bunch of us with July 2001 RDs are getting "case pending" whenever we call. Hope you can enlighten our agony a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all!!

Thank you all!!

BPHJ.......

During the entire process we hardly called, i think just 3-4 times. Last we called was in SEPTEMBER 2002. So really don't know if at all the message changed any time. Last I heard was that they have received our response to RFE. After getting the letter I checked yesterday and it says approved......

Thanks
All Smilee

I called on Feb4th and IIO said that your case is at final stage and we do not know how much time it takes to get approved. I asked that did this case with an officer? IIO said that I do not know and I cannot tell that info.

My case got approved on Feb 6th.

Good luch buddies.