11/99 I140 applied EB3 for CP
07/00 RFE for I140
10/00 Father-in-law breathes last
11/00 I 140 approved
12/11/00 RD I485
12/15/00 ND I485
07/01 FP, EAD, AP
02/02 RFE
02/21/02 RFE REPLIED EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION ONLY!
03/01/02 AVM says reply received

Never called INS.

Mar 20 th, 2002 APPROVED
Lin 01-05X-XXXXX

Congrats!!!!!! Enjoy ur freedom.

PD:- 1996 wow!!!!! Ma Man u got lots of patience. Ne tips for us worried souls how 2 be composed.

One que.
U said ur I-140 was approved for CP. Do u have ne idea when ur I-140 case file was sent back to INS/NE from US consulate in ur home country.

Thanx a lot.

Once again congrats... Enjoy man.
-sickofins

No Title

Thanks, I entirely gave the responsibility to my lawyer, and he did a great job. Well, my advise is DO NOT EVER CALL INS AND NEVER NEVER CALL CONGRESSMAN / SENATOR.
IF ONE CALLS, THAT WILL ONLY ADD INSULT TO INJURY!!
Per my lawyer the I 140 never went to Chennai.It simply went to PA records office.
Hope this helps.

Congrats ...Question for You..//

Hi Congrats and Enjoy the freedom ...If I say you are wrong in this regard to call congress man senator has bad imapct.
Its all depend upon case to case. In your case your lawyer really great and followed the case what about other
peoples whose lawyer dumb than IIO means If IIO says that 2 Month then lawyer adds another two month so, that
we should not call them. Where we have to go ? Even in simple case no I-140 Approved for CP, not complicated cases
and DUMB IIO only replies that wait for another one to six month even they do not know what is the reason.

Anyhow enjoy your freedom and best of luck..!!

Nar , U have been thru

a lot in this long journey. I guess the fruits of patience are sweet. Have a happy life!!!

No Title

approval notices received.
What a relief. what a crazy journey it was.
Well, so long folks,
Good luck to all of us in the you yes A!