Approved! Done!

hopeofgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Finally, i am done and relieved as well. I have received the "welcome mail" on 07/07. Well, i almost lost the hope after the July Visa bulletin update....but by god's grace i am through this time. I don't know what triggered my approval either SR or Congressman's inquiry or calling to NSC everyday.

I would like to thank UN, Saras, Ginnu, max2k1, July2003Filer and others for their help and support.

Also, i wish and pray for ppl. awaiting for approvals. Especially, babu and get_gc04, i think you guys will be next.

Good luck and thanks to Rajiv Khanna as well.

EB3
India PD: 04/2003
I-485 RD: 06/2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,
Finally, i am done and relieved as well. I have received the "welcome mail" on 07/07. Well, i almost lost the hope after the July Visa bulletin update....but by god's grace i am through this time. I don't know what triggered my approval either SR or Congressman's inquiry or calling to NSC everyday.

I would thank UN, Saras, Ginnu, max2k1, July2003Filer and others for their help and support.

Also, i wish and pray for ppl. awaiting for approvals. Especially, babu and get_gc04, i think you guys will be next.

EB3

Wow, Congratulations buddy :D . Enjoy your freedom. Your hope turned into reality. This approval gives us some hope now :D

Hi All,

I would like to thank UN, Saras, Ginnu, max2k1, July2003Filer and others for their help and support.

EB3
Congrats :D ..... Good to see more approvals in July despite the "U"

So maybe it is true that some numbers were allocated to cases previously !

Enjoy !

Remember, there is still no U in July bulletin, there is only an undate that all visas are made available and no more further authorizations can be made FY 2007. So, from now until Oct they will be issuing GC's. Only that they do not want to accept new I-485's because they do not want to give benefits to legal immigrants.

If a law makers make mistakes its new law. If a beneficiary makes mistake it is violation. In this planet, you name any country US, UK, IN, CH, through out the world there is only one clear winner and unfortunately its name is power and not the justice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulationssssssssss. !!!!!!

Enjoy your freedom. Excited? jumping? :p i was excited when i received email but not when i received my physical green card.

Anyways bext of luck to you, I might stop coming to site but will checking in sometimes . I am waiting for get_gc04 to get GC then i will be out from here.

get_gc04 you are next man. It just wheel of fortune has to stop at yuor file. Don't worry you will get it soon. My best wishes are with you.

Congratulationssssssssss. !!!!!!

Enjoy your freedom. Excited? jumping? :p i was excited when i received email but not when i received my physical green card.

Anyways bext of luck to you, I might stop coming to site but will checking in sometimes . I am waiting for get_gc04 to get GC then i will be out from here.

get_gc04 you are next man. It just wheel of fortune has to stop at yuor file. Don't worry you will get it soon. My best wishes are with you.

Thank you very much July2003filer for your best wishes. I hope, you don't have to wait for long time to see my approval. :D

I talked to an officer at NSC today. He said that the case is with the officer now. This confirms the information I got in my earlier call to NSC last week. The case has been assigned to an officer. Let's see, how long it takes now.