Approved... but ?

helpinfo

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Me and my wife case approved. But, my son case is not showing in the system. (I did enter the right eac#) The message I get is

"The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system....."

Last I checked his status was a month back. I called service center and they filed an inquiry.

Is anyone has similar experience ?? OR any suggestion what happened ??

I485-
RD Jan 2002
FP1 Mar 2002
REF Jul 2003
FP2 Sep 2003
AD Jan 2004
FP3 Jan 2004

There are lot of people in this forum who said the same after the cases are approved. I think his application is also approved and should get a welcome letter. Good luck and Congrats!!

Congratulations on your approval!

I'm afraid I can't help on your questions but I wondered if you could post details of your RFE (requested info, dates etc)?

Thanks and enjoy!!

Don't worry !!

Your son's case will also be approved. If he is minor, he will get his GC in the mail. Same thing happened to my daughter, she got her GC in the mail couple days back, we are yet to get ours.

Goog luck !!!

Thank you all.

Venkatesh Sagaram - Can you see your daughter case on BCIS case status web site ? Because I can't see ????

To All,

RFE Detail : All H1 papers

I had similar exp. My duaghter case too disappeared after approval. My duaghter got a welcome letter but no card yet.

Mechaeye

Thank you mechaeye.

What else to take for Stamping :

Passport (with I-94)
EAD
Parole
Aproval notice
??
How many photo ??? Do boston INS office take pictures or I have to take with me.

Do 8 years kids have to go for stamping ?

What's the suggested time to for stamping at bosotn ??

Thanks all.

helpinfo...

helpinfo,

did u get ur approval notice?

my case got approved 16 days back, yet to receive the approval notice....

pls let me know when you get yours?

anyone with similar experiences, pls suggest.

thanks

sns_luck,

Mine was approved yesterday, I havn't got approval notice.. Will share it when I get it.

helpinfo,

don't worry, you will get a card for your kid. same thing hapened to me also when my case approved, my kid's case was disappeared from BCIS list but received the card after a few days.

Helpinfo,
Stamping is not required for kids they directly get the Card, I went for stamping in Detroit.