Approved, but ....

WTNG

Registered Users (C)
Not for the whole family. My wife, daughter, and myself got approved per online today. My 2nd Daughter did not get approved. Do you recall reading any responses on this?

I tried updating rupnet but my login would not work. Anyway, here are the details:

RD 2/15/02
ND 3/6/02
FP1 6/11/02
FP2 1/16/04
RFE 3/1/04
RFE Response 3/11/04
Approval 3/24/04 Per online - (Self, wife, and one daughter, but not the second).

I checked the site after I came back from work @ 6:10 PM EST. Nothing. Being addicted to the site, I check agin on 7:55 PM and I could not believe my eyes after all this time.

My case was normal no change in company or address or what ever. I come from Category 1 SR country, and had to appear for SR in NOV 2002 and annual SR in NOV 2003 just before the annual SR got cancelled.

Now I'm so used to this site and would still be visiting.

I learned lots of things from you folks. I know how hard it is for all of you. Waiting is hard, but one day it will happen.

WTNG !

By the way, I will still be waiting for my daughter's approval, I will then create new name :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations.
Don't worry about your daughter it will come show up soon I think she is approve bet it is a matter of updating database or data transfer
If you want to update rupnet you can request your passwords from sit administrator. It is very common to forget a password after 2 years

Congratulations! My RD is the same as yours but I still have not received RFE. Looks like my day is close.