Approved but not excited at all

tscbad

Registered Users (C)
After many years waiting, our cases (self and spouse) got approved on 12/23 but we were out of town on vacation. Got approval notice today just for the principal applicant not the dependant. However, online messages do show both cases were approved on the same day. Questions for friends:
1) Should I make PS appointment for both principal and dependant or one appointment is enough?

2) If the approval notice for the dependant got lost during holiday season, can the dependant make an appointment and go for passport stamp with just the received email?

Thank you for your advices.

Congrats! Enjoy every moment of life....

What is your RD/ND?

1)Some are able to get it done with one appt., while others couldn't. Be safe, get 2 appts.
2)You need approval notice. You can get the approval copy of your attorney and use it.

ihack1, my RD is May 2002 and PD is August 1999. By the way, for many approved applicants, can you please share the experience for InfoPass appointment for PS in Charlotte.
I tried numerous times at different time (4PM, 8PM, 11PM, 1AM, 4AM, 5AM and 7AM) but still can not make an appointment for PS. Thank you for your
reply and info.

Try getting infopass appointment at 4:59PM EST. This is the time when they update their database. Have two computers ready, if you need two appointments. Only one appointment is allowed from one computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
tscbad

Congratulations to both of you.

Enjoy your freedom...............

Keep trying for the Infopass, sometimes it takes time.