Approved 8/14

quest4gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
My husbands’ case was approved yesterday. He is the primary applicant.
The AVM did not change for me and after speaking to an IIO this morning, I learned that there was an RFE for me.

Our case Details:

RD : 8/14/01
AD: 7/22/02
ND: 10/24/01
EB3, CA
India
EAC 02-01-0xxxxx

I guess I will learn more about the RFE for me when our lawyer gets the details.

I was really sick of hearing the same AVM message every evening and so had stopped checking it. Then read dma_va's mail yesterday about EAC 02-xxxxxx approvals, and decided to check it again....

:p

We did call the IIO 3 weeks ago, to enquire about the status of our case as we were in a dilemma regarding our EAD renewal. The officer told us that the case had not been touched and that we should go ahead and renew our EAD's 'cause it would take 2 -6 months for an approval. Ya, right!

Just wanted to say that this is a great site. I am grateful for all the useful information shared here as it helps to understand the process better and alleviate fears during the long wait.

I wish for all of you waiting to hear the 'Your case has been approved....' message on the AVM soon.
:)

quest4gc

Congrats and sorry

Congrats for ur husband's approval and sorry to hear that u got an RFE....
But in most cases it will be for some silly thing (like medical etc etc)

I hope u get ur approval soon.
All the best and enjoy

Congratulations and wish yours gets approved soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats quest4gc

Congrats to your hubby
and wish you get approved soon after the RFE

Wish you all the best

Congrats to your hubby...and to you soon! I'm sure everything will be okay once they receive your reply.;)

Congatulations

Can help replying.

At least this will burry the "Unnakaga - Kalamellam Kaathiruppen" and "Poll: H1B salary survey" junk threads.