Approvals within 6 weeks per email- APPPROVVVEEDDD

rxaxhxuxl2000

Registered Users (C)
:) Not sure whether I should laugh or smile or cry or just do nothing. I just recvd those 6 emails for me and my wife that I waited for all 5 years. I would like to thank everyone in this forum for always being there for me. I would religiously read every post everyday just so i equip myself with any information possible just incase.

Anyways i waited patiently for 6 weeks since the officer said so in his last email. And the approvals came this morning 7am California time (not sure if they work so early). WOWOWOOW.

Good luck to you all. I still have to believe those emails and come out of the shock.

EB2
148 filed Jan 2005
RD Jan 12 2005
Pending for Namecheck for 7 mos
WAC-05-07-xxxxxx

congratulations!

Congrats my friend, I am glad for you. It is indeed a moment of great relief and disbelief for you! Enjoy the moment!

Regards

Purplehaze

it is 6 weeks today since James Williams' sent me email about adjudication in 6 weeks. Still nothing :(

nothing for me too

It is almost 2 months, I got email saying " With in 4 weeks we will send decision", I didn't hear any thing sofar.

thanks
tsdens

6 week approval email from USCIS

Hello,

First I got an email from USCIS that my case would be adjudicated in 6 weeks and for my second email after 6 weeks of due date, i got an response that my case is stuck with FBI name check and important thing is the next day, my LUD for I 485 for entire family got updated but without any message change...

Will the email inquiry change LUD or really something happening with my case? Can any one explain this please?

sisma

Hi sisma

Sorry to hear about name check. E-Mail from USCIS changes LUD next day. I got email from USCIS and next day LUD changed and no update to the body.

Thanks
tsdens

Sorry to hear about this....

Gusy sorry to hear about this. I guess thats how INS works. You never know. But all woeked well in my case I guess. I had lost hopes but got reponse in the 4th week. So all is well there.

Help me in doing case inquiry

Can anybody help me in sharing information about:
How do you get to speak to any officer to find status about the case. or how do you get email status stating "process within 6 weeks" etc?
--
I had once (MAY '05) called the inquiry 800 number and the dumb guy just took my case number and contact numbers but i never received any response from USCIS!
Though there was a bogus RFE issued after that inquiry to my employer to further confirm if i am still employed with them. The response was received on 17-JUN-05.
Now since the inquiry instructions on 800 number advice not to call untill next 60 days, so i am desperately waiting to use my next inquiry chance only after 17-JUN. I am afraid that i should do any mistake which results in nothing.

Would anybody help me and suggest the best way to do inquiry?
Thanks in advance.

Here are my case details:
Category: EB2
I140/485: RD 2-NOV-04, Notice Date 8-NOV-04
I-140: 14-DEC-04: RFE on ability to pay, 24-MAR-05: Approved :)
I-485: FP received: 12-JAN-05, RFE response received on 17-JUN-05. No action after that?? :confused: :mad:

Approved in appx 5 weeks since enquiry

Hi

Good news!! My wife's GC finally got approved - appx 5 weeks from receiving the 'adjudication should occur in 6 weeks' email response.

Good luck to you all.
-buzz

Stuck in Name Check

Can you anybody pass on the email or contact to know the status of my NAME CHECK ?

EB2, CSC
I140 RD March 22,2005 AD July 6th,2005
I485 RD March 22, 2005 LUD April 27th, Aug 9th 2005(Email received from USCIS that my case is stuck with FBI Name check)

Guys, My RFE response was received by INS on July 7th and after that nothing has happened in my 485 case.

Do you think I should email then can you please give me the format of the email to be sent. Thank you and appreciate it.

Approved

Hi,

Finally my case has been approved. few weeks back I got mail saying office thaught he already worked but he didn't work and also another mail saying could not found approved i140 then we mailed him copy of it. finally it has been approved and i have to goto biometrics .
Thanks to all of you and good luck .

tsdens

My attorney got a reply to an inquiry raised about my 485 approval delay, which was filed in Jan 2005( EB2/140 cleared in 2004)on sep 14-05. Said that the case will be processed within 60 days. NO reason for the delay like name check etc was stated. The LUD initially changed to 09/14 from 03/24 and then it changed to 09/15 the next day.
My questions are :
1) I understand the LUD change on 09/14 the day of the inquiry answer but why was there an LUD the next day again.
2) Since it says 60 days time will it help as on OCT the retrogation starts. My PD is Sep 2001.
IN case anyone has similar situation or answer please post.
Thanks in advance.