Approvals of RTD...

ccordova624

Registered Users (C)
Has anybody received their RTD recently??? If so... whats your receipt date???
My father's Receipt date is April 18 2007 and still hasnt received anything...
Thanks,

mine is April 30,2007

I'm really worried too. My nd for rtd is April 30 and nothing yet. Let's hope we all hear some good news soon and good luck.:rolleyes:

I sent an expedite request and got denied by NSC

Today I received a letter from NSC regarding my travel document application that has been pending since April 30, 2007. I Faxed an expedite request on August 24,2007 so that I can travel soon. I was denied expedited service and was told that my case would be processed in the order it was received. In 20 days it will be 5 months pending. The NSC screwed up my vacation plan and now I guess I will have to wait until november or so. Utterly ridiculous.:mad:

My receipt date was april 06 and i recieved mine 2 weeks ago. Even though on the website it still shows that they are processing applications recieved by march 26. Hopefully you guy will get yours soon too. Best of luck to everyone.

Finally I received mine yesterday (September 10). So receipt date is April 13, date of issue is August 29, sent to me September 5.
Good luck everyone!

Thanks guys for the information at least we can keep guessing where we are and more helpful is the hope that there are some approvals happening.
Please everyone keep posting any new developments on these RTDs, thanks.

the average processing time for RTD is currently 5 months. I applied in late april 07 and got on 9/11/07.

travel document should be on its way, be a little patient.

good luck guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Approvals??

RTD Applicants,
No one has posted here for a while, is there people getting their documents out there or they have forgotten us:rolleyes: ?
Please post your experiences. Thanks.

rtd notice date april 30, 2007 and no news yet

In 4 days it will be exactly 5 months that my rtd has been pending. I am getting actually quite anxious and worried. Has it taken anyone this long to receive their rtd?:mad:

Not that this is any comfort to you, but my RTD ND date is Jan 22nd, and my RTD was issued August 1st( didnot get to me until August 8th), after two very unpleasant enquiries with NSC on the phone, the last one on July 16th when NSC customer service was still insisting that my case is within the normal processing time and that their internal system showed I still have about a month's waiting time, despite the USCIS official site listing processing date of March 2nd, or sth. So hang in there but do keep calling/writing them, as no harm can be done, although I am not sure of anything good will be done either.

Thanks for responding hellofromku

Thanks for responding ,

So it actually took you a good five and a half months to get your rtd. Well, I just would like to know what the hell they are doing at NSC or at any district office for that matter....:mad:

My notice date for rtd is April, 30 2007 and still no news

Hello all,

My notice date is April 30, 2007 and I still do not have any news about my rtd. Any one else in the same timeline that I am?
I am following with my attorney on my case. Is any one else still waiting? Let us keep this thread going. Thanks

damn,, five months for rtd? that's a very long wait and it shows like that in uscis website too. also,, uscis said it would process asylee green card in 6 months in thier website when they first increased the green card application fee from 395 to $ about $1000 now.
But now in thier website, it shows minimum of one year.
we should protest about this!