approval time for I-140 amendment

lalalala

Registered Users (C)
any idea about the time frame for responding to an I-140 amendment application for change in job , is it the same time line as is used for the receipt date for a first time I-140 filer.
feedback appreciated

my lawyer has told me it takes an average of 2 weeks for an amended I-140 application to get approved. this comment from her was based on previous approvals.

but let me ask you this....aren't you supposed to file a new I-140 petition if you have a new job? Or are you amending an already approved I-140 to transfer your PD?

any idea about the time frame for responding to an I-140 amendment application for change in job , is it the same time line as is used for the receipt date for a first time I-140 filer.
feedback appreciated

well i already have an approved 140 ( as a physician so under NIW/140 already approved- self petitioned /485 pending) but the lawyer told me to file 140 amendment because i was changing job ,

I 140 approved

hi guys,

My EB2 I 140 is approved today which has the receipt date is feb 1 2007 . Yet to receive the approval notice.

But the thing is , I need to amend this EB2 I140 due to company merger. Any one has any idea how long i need to wait for amended I140 to get approved. Is it like the new I140? ?