Approval Notice Tracker - Please post the details

Urgent- Please read..May be wrong AVM

Friends,
I got an AVM saying that mine as well as my wife\'s case has been approved on Sep-05-2001.My PD is Nov 98,RD is Jul-01-2001 and ND is Aug-17-2001.We did our FP on Nov-25-2001.How can it get approved on a date before FP.Last week the AVM was something like this ..FP results obtained on DEC 31 and processing has resumed.Is ther anybody else having the same issue.Please respond...

Sorry and Thank you.

EAD # also starts with EAC.I put eac # on the ead card.Everything is fine.

Question -- please reply

Is approval copy sent only for adults or for children too? Do we take kids for PP stamping? Guys who had the PP stamping please share your experience.
AD 1/28/02. AVM changed for myself and my husband but my son\'s case still says \'Case Not found\'.
I guess I will come to know by next week when I get the coutesy copies and since he is minor I don\'t think I have to worry about this AVM -- but if anyone can share the info on PP stamping it will be much helpful.
Thanks,

No Title

Received approval copy today.
RD 3/9/01; ND 3/15/01; AD 1/28/02; CC 2/2/02. Received for myself and my husband.
Nothing for my son\'s case. I call IIO last week and was told that during the application he was 13 years old but by the time approval date came he is 14 years old now and therefore will be asked to do the FP. Does anyone know whether FP date request will go in usual queue (FP asked for on 1/28/02? may be???) or will it be r\treated as RFE in which case he may be asked for FP soon? AVM still says case not found for his case #.
Worries and wait never ends....

Passport stamped today at SFO

Reached at 9.15 AM and we were out by 10.00 AM .. We received our approval notice on 2/1/02

Approval Notice Received (AD: 01/24)

RD:03/07/2001, ND: 03/14/01 AD: 01/24/02
Approval notice received by Attorney today, 02/04/02
My attorney received the notice today atlast...ending 10 anxiety filled days !!!

Ramesh,Kindly help.My PD 05/97,EB3, RD 03/27,ND 04/03,FP,09/18,EAC 01-142....

YR PD AND RD ARE VERY CLOSE TO MINE. I DID NOT RECVD ANYTHING.AVM IS SAYING THAT IT IS PROCESSING.CAN U TELL ME ME ABT YR OTHER DTLS LIKE ND,EAC,ETC AND WHAT KIND OF AVM MSG U HEARD.
I AM SEEKING YR HELP.
TKS,
SUNANDA.

sorry for late update

01/20/2002 - FP notice
02/22/2002 - FP done(Alexandira, VA)
xx/xx/2002 - When do you think I can expect my approval?

Also, I am not married yet. How much time do I have to enjoy follow-to-join process for my spouse??