Approval Notice Received!

xjb

Registered Users (C)
Just got the courtersey copy for all of us. Is instructed to go to Charleston office for stamping. I have one INS office in Greer which is about 5 miles away from where I live while Charlston is 500 miles away. I wonder if I can have stamping done in Greer ?
Welcome for any input.

Mine also approved on July 1St but no sign of approval notice? Lost in the mail??

ND/RD 3/21/02
FP 5/14/03
RFE 5/27/04
RFE acked 6/29/04
AD 7/1/04
Copy Recd 7/8/04

Stamping: Next week sometime.

xaxis said:
Mine also approved on July 1St but no sign of approval notice? Lost in the mail??

You keep an eye on your mailbox. It will arrive soon ....

As of yesterday i was still worring about the possibility of delievering to my old address as REF happended that way. This morning VOILA!

Got Passport stamped from Charleston office today

Took me 1 1/2 hour to get the passport stamped (I came in at 1:15 pm - bad time I guess). There was only one lady at the counter working on all cases. I had to take a number and there were 20 people ahead of me with all sort of cases. The lady was nice - no complaints there!

Stampped this afternoon at Greer office. It was wonderful experience. Took about 10 minutes. One lady there very nice and considerate. Another lady guard also very helpful and nice. Not many people waititng. And most important is it saved me a long trip I would have to take to Chalston. Told me in about one month I should get the plastic card...