Applying green card on spouse base

yyNYC

Hi All.. i have some doubts on filling my application on marriage based green card. currently i am in US,
while filing the papers, i suppose to fill I-130, I-130A and I-485. Do i need to fill I-131 ( Application for travel outside US ) as well with these forms ??

It is not required for you to file I-765 for EAD or I-131 for Advance Parole. However, both of these are free for I-485 applicants, so there is no reason not to apply for them, just in case you might suddenly need one. An EAD will also allow you to get an SSN if you don't have one, and a driver's license.

It is not required for you to file I-765 for EAD or I-131 for Advance Parole. However, both of these are free for I-485 applicants, so there is no reason not to apply for them, just in case you might suddenly need one. An EAD will also allow you to get an SSN if you don't have one, and a driver's license.
thanks

is there any other form i need to send except I-130, I-130A AND I-485 ??? And do i need to submit any medical report ??

is there any other form i need to send except I-130, I-130A AND I-485 ??? And do i need to submit any medical report ??
Read each form's instructions. I-485 will need an I-864 Affidavit of Support, I-693 medical report, and various other documents.