Applying for I-131 Travel Document and I have Few Questions

Hi Everyone,
I'm currently preparing my I-131 form to file for a travel document. My current status is approved asylum and I already applied for GC (I-485). I have few questions to ask and hope you guys can help me:
- Do I need to apply as well to Advanced Parole Document or Reentry permit along withthe Travel document? Other meaning shall I check"1.b. I now hold Asylum...." and "1.d. I'm applying for advanced parole document....." or 1.a. ..... I am applying for reentry permit" in Part 2 in form I-131. I have seen some replies in this website stating that travel document is not enough and you need to apply for return permit or something
- I have to submit 2 photography, Gov ID and my asylum approval right? do I need to submit as well the evidence of submitting my I-485 to wave the fees of I-131?
- Finally any tips like travel plans? is it fine to travel to extra countries later or shall I stick with the travel plans I submitted?
Thanks

You are applying for Refugee Travel Document. You are not eligible for a Re-entry Permit; those are only for people who are already permanent residents. You don't need Advance Parole.