Applying for EAD card from L2 visa


New Member
Hi am in L2 visa I have applied my EAD application by myself on Nov 1st 2018 to USCIS but got the case status as Form G-28 Was Rejected Because It Was Improperly Filed on Nov 25. I attached my husband G28 form which we used while getting his L1b visa . I am confused now how to proceed. When checked in internet found that if I do my application myself I no need to attach g28 form . Now how to proceed


Well-Known Member
G-28 is for an attorney representing you. If you are filing for an EAD by yourself, you shouldn't have a G-28.