Applying for Canada PR

prag111

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have a total 8 years of experience. I worked for 5 Years in India and Came to US on H1B VISA in Jun 2004 through a big Indian Company.

I worked for that comapny until dec 2006 and quit the company joined another company by transfering H1. The new company is sponsoring my H1 now.

The big Indian company , on whom petetion ,I came to US do not allow its employees to resign in US. All its employees need to go back to India and resign from there.

Since I have resigned in US , they have refused to give me my Experience letter or service certificate.However I have all the Paystubs and every letter(appointment letters, promotion letter, annual pay package revision letters) that I received from them.

They are also demanding that I should pay them some 10,000 USD inorder to get my experience letter. I cannot afford 10,000 usd.

My questions are:
1) will this impact my PR processing in CANADA.In the canadian immigration site I have read that , it is mandatory to submit the experience letters from the previous employers.
2) will this impact my Green card processing in US?

Your advise will be greately appreciated
Thanks and regards,