Applying for B2 visa HELP!

Omnia

Hello everyone.
I’m applying for my US tourist visa for the first time and my parents are both winners of the DV lottery 2019 and planning to travel to the US in November. And i was hoping if I could go with them for a month as a tourist since I’m older than 21. Just to help them out in their stay/ hotel hunting/ uber and these things till they get used to it and receive the green card also since my mom is diabetic and somewhat dependent on my for her insulin shots and so on!
Do you guys think i have a chance if i told that to the councilor officer during interview to grant me the visa? With all the horror stories of visa denial if you’re jobless and has no ties back home?

Please advise me regard this and if it’s better to explain that during the interview instead of saying just going for tour?

Thank you in advance!

What strong ties do you have to your country to ensure you will indeed return? That is what you’ll need to demonstrate in order for the CO to approve a NIV, not necessarily how you need to go help your parents in the US. Judging by some of your past posts, it doesn’t sound like the plan is indeed that of trying to help your parents find their feet in the US:

My dad won the dv2019 and his CNAF34xxx, My mom is included as accompanying and of course on children included as we are all over 21! Now i don't know if any of us could make it to the US with them as the family visa for GC holders takes forever.

I heard that if your parents are old they can bring their son/daughter to live with them faster! is this true? And how long is the processing times for the F2B visa?

I’m so sorry I have another question since i have no one to live with if my parents leave to the US what are my chances of going with them even if on a vist visa or something else since I’m 24! I’m really sorry i don’t have much information

A 25 years old with no ties to their country, (no job, single, dependent on their parents) doesn’t stand the chance of being issued with a NIV especially with parents recently issued with their ow IVs.

Frankly speaking, if your parents are at such an advanced age and state of health which makes them so dependent on you, with no one else currently legally based in the US to assist and support them through their assimilation process, your family should really rethink the decision for them to migrate at this stage of their lives. Harsh, but truthful reality!

Agree with sm1smom’s assessment.
And your mom cannot remain dependent on you for her insulin shots etc anyway. Best she gets self sufficient in that before she goes. I obviously don’t know your situation but I do have diabetic friends who all administer their insulin shots themselves. I hope they have a good plan especially if they are too old to complete ten years of work (for social security/certain Medicare benefits) before retirement. Especially worrying for diabetics, the cost of insulin has been in the news lately.

Just to help them out in their stay/ hotel hunting/ uber and these things till they get used to it and receive the green card also since my mom is diabetic and somewhat dependent on my for her insulin shots and so on!

Please advise me regard this and if it’s better to explain that during the interview instead of saying just going for tour?

Whatever reason you are applying the tourist visa for, is what you explain during the interview, and on the ds160. Your post suggests you'd be living with them, as opposed to being a tourist.