applying for a tourist visa

Discussion in 'B Visa Issues at the Consulate' started by catrina, Jan 20, 2017.

  1. catrina

    catrina New Member

    hi ! is there any chance that we (me and my son) can visit his father in California USA ? what are the procedures/ steps that i need to do . can somebody help us . is there any chance that they can approve or allow us to go there. ?
  2. 1AurCitizen

    1AurCitizen Registered Users (C)

  3. mark80

    mark80 New Member

    You can ask for an ESTA, or a tourist visa (it spends from the place of origin)
  4. Triple Citizen

    Triple Citizen Registered Users (C)

    What passports do you hold?


Share This Page