Apply the H4 Visa from the Different Residence Country

Sainath1258

Hello Sir,

I booked an appointment for my wife having the nationality as India. Currently, she lives and works in UK. We booked an H4 visa in-person interview appointment at UK's US embassy/consulate. She holds Marriage certificate issued from the Indian Sate Government given under Hindu Marriage act. My question, is she good to attend to the interview, holding Marriage certificate issued from Indian state Government, with other proofs required along with all other supporting documents. She had bad experience in the past, 6 F-1 rejections in India in 2018 and 1 F-1 rejection in UK July 2020, this rejection in UK is that she did make mistake while filling the DS 160.... that not indicating past rejections in the DS 160 form. Do these rejections, effect her in anyway when she attend the H4 visa interview from UK. And I would like to travel to UK, when she attends the interview... is this okay in travelling to UK.

Your wife is eligible for H-4 visa based on the fact that she married an individual who is H-1b applicant. As long as this situation remains good she is entitled for H-4 visa.
Truthfully disclose all prior rejections and its reasons. Send your latest H-1b approval notice & past few few months pay stubs, marriage certificate she needs to carry with her for interview.

I don't think your travel is required to UK unless you want to.

Your wife is eligible for H-4 visa based on the fact that she married an individual who is H-1b applicant. As long as this situation remains good she is entitled for H-4 visa.
Truthfully disclose all prior rejections and its reasons. Send your latest H-1b approval notice & past few few months pay stubs, marriage certificate she needs to carry with her for interview.

Thank you for your advise.

This is first time, I'm applying my wIfe for H4. Is it okay if travel to UK and I94 show that I'm out of US.