Apply for SSN with I-765 Approval Notice

ECLIPSEGSX4G63

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody knows if you could apply for a social security number with just the I-765 approval notice, not the actual EAD card. The reason is that I think my EAD might've got lost in the mail since it's almost a month since the sent it out, and I havent got it yet, the only paper that I have is the I765 approval notice which my lawyer received.

Does anybody knows if you could apply for a social security number with just the I-765 approval notice, not the actual EAD card. The reason is that I think my EAD might've got lost in the mail since it's almost a month since the sent it out, and I havent got it yet, the only paper that I have is the I765 approval notice which my lawyer received.

I tried to apply for SSN for my son with I485 aproval notice, but officer insisted on accepting card only.

Card will be needed. Though you may give it a shot and explain them the situation.

They do not know anything but cards