Apply for H4/H4 EAD and switch Job

I entered in the US on H4 visa. I got it changed to F1 while in US. I have completed my MS a year ago and currently on F1 OPT with no F1 stamping on my passport. I am planning to move to H4 EAD based on my husband approved I 140.

If my husband apply for H4 and H4 EAD for me with employer A (current), and then after weeks or a month, switch his job to employer B. What will happen to H4/ H4 EAD application applied when he was with employer A?
Will he need to apply again with employer B?
Will the application applied with employer A have no impact??
Current visa status for me is F1. Will I be on F1 status until I receive H4 approval?
Can I travel outside of USA when H4 application is applied but not approved? and enter on H4 with H4 stamping (once H4 is approved)

/PS: I can not enter back in US with my current status/visa as I am on Student Visa which is never stamped and I am no more Student. Hence, I have high chances of rejection for F1. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you in advance!


Registered Users (C)
H-4 is tied to your husband's H-1B. As long as he is maintaining H-1B status either with employer A or employer B. It should not matter AND I-40 should be approved.