Application Timeline for Chicago

Seinfield

RD: May 04
EAD: Jul: 04
No further action or word. Does any one recently have any experience with the chicago office. I am a usc and filed for my wife earlier this year. and nothing seems to be moving in any direction. does any one have any input on this situation. our reciept # start with msc if it helps.

Thanks

Seems like your applications has been sent to Missouri (National Benefits center) as your application numbers starts from MSC. Mine is same case as i applied in Tuscon local office and they sent the application to MSC.
However i received EAD on 15th Dec (ND is 20 Oct 2004) but waiting for AP/I-130/I485.
For NBC processing dates: https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp

I have applied AOS in Chicago Office In feb 18 of this year and i pretty much had the same feeling. It took me five months to get my EAD and 6 1/2 months to recevied my AP. I have contacted our congressman and he pushed the envelop. But i have to admit that i'm really impressed by the USCIS speed because i have my Interview notice for Feb 22, 2005. It took me exactly 1 year to get the Interview call. which i consider pretty efficient. Good Luck!!!!

How did you approached the congressman? did you just wrote an application with all details and you mentioned any hardships or something?

No you don't need to mentioned any hardships. I have told him that i have been waiting for my EAD/AP for over four months when i should have it received it within 90 days. His office wrote e-mail to the USCIS and they responded the same day with the EAD/AP approval. I recevied the copy of the corespondece from the Congressmand office afterwards. It's amazing how fast my case moved after the initial contact.

Greencard in 9 months in Chicago

Hi,

I applied for my wife in Mar 2004. We got the interview call for January 6th 2005. As my interview was the last one for the day, the interviewer told me she will do the name check and let me know within 30 days. Within 7 days I got an email (automatic notification from the website) saying my case was approved. 2 days later I got the actual letter. and yesterday I received the actual greencard. It is a conditional greencard. But I am amazed at the speed that they have processed the case.

Best of luck to everyone else who has an outstanding petition.

chicago office

I filed my doc's on 10/22/04.
Fingerprinting on 11/05/04
Got AP on 12/9/04 (the strange thing is that I got the actual AP, but INS didn't update it on the website)
Waiting on I130, I485...