Application moved to NBC/Local Office - Not working Full Time

kotash

Registered Users (C)
Hi Attorney,

Can someone please guide me in what direction or steps do I need to take in my situation.

My Situation:
Dentist working in a Non-Profit organization for 4yrs.
EB3
PD: Aug 2006
LC - Approved
140 - Approved
485 - Filed Aug 2007
485 RFE for EVL - Submitted.
EAD (2yr) and AP - Approved

After submission of RFE, I got accepted into a 2yr speciality program that is one of a kind and I have been waiting to get into this for a long time, and it is like a dream getting accepted.

I am presently in the program and I received the following update.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

I will be starting to work with the sponsoring employer from July 2009 on a part-time basis. My relation and communication with the sponsoring employer is very good.

I am planning to join the sponsoring employer after my 2yr program and my employer is willing to accept me, but they cannot provide a future job offer as they cannot say if there will be a job opening.

I am sure I will be called in for an interview. I have exhausted my 6yrs of H1B and presently working on EAD.

I am little concerned for the interview, as I do not work full time and do not have a future job offer. But, since I am working part-time with the sponsoring employer, will that help to prove that 485 was a legitamate.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could please throw some info.

Thanks for your time.