Apartment wanted urgently !!

Apartment74

I am looking for a dirt-cheap apartment (bachelor or smaller) and do not want to pay more than $150 to $200 in rent per month. It doesn't matter what city the apartment is in, as long as it NOT a room in a house and NOT shared accomodation, but a separate apartment by itself. I plan to move to Canada immediately and need this apartment and I don't mind a long-term lease as I will be working from home itself.

Can anyone offer any suggestions on whether such a cheap, long-term apartment is available ANYWHERE in Canada ? (I have looked on the web and no separate bachelor apartment seems to be as cheap as $150 to $200, in any part of the country, so any ideas will be very helpful.)

Thank you very much.

-AP

Try the North west Trritories or the Nunavut region .

They are cheaper provinces and if location is not a problem , you should be okay

Is there really any area where you can get this cheap apartment? If yes, then where and are there any jobs in that area? I believe it must be toward north pole in an egloo..:)

Mayank

Thanks for responses.

I'm looking to share a lease for a one-bedroom/ bachelor/ basement apartment with one or more persons who are interested in prooving residency in Canada for citizenship purposes or otherwise. The total rent will be $300 Canadian or less. I have a couple of such apartments that I have shortlisted and I am open to more suggestions.

You can write to me at apartmentsearch74@hotmail.com