AP RFEs

smooth1975

Registered Users (C)
I received an email from uscis stating that they mailed me an RFE for Advanced parole. I still havent received it and I am very worried. I submitted all my filings (I-140, I-765, I-485, and I-131) together in April 2, 2007. I have also submitted my proof of status, EVL, and all necessary things when I filed. My I-140 and I-765 got approved. As a reason for I-131, I gave visiting my mom and number of entries requested 3 times.

Can anyone tell me what RFEs can they request from me for Advanced parole (I-131)?

they may not like the way u look in the photo.....mostly RFE's come for photos or color copy of license . Minor things - so dont bother too much

I received an email from uscis stating that they mailed me an RFE for Advanced parole. I still havent received it and I am very worried. I submitted all my filings (I-140, I-765, I-485, and I-131) together in April 2, 2007. I have also submitted my proof of status, EVL, and all necessary things when I filed. My I-140 and I-765 got approved. As a reason for I-131, I gave visiting my mom and number of entries requested 3 times.

Can anyone tell me what RFEs can they request from me for Advanced parole (I-131)?

what was the RFE?

smooth1975,
could you please tell us what the RFE is for?

I received a similar one for my wife and was wondering what it might be.

Thanks.

I got rfe issued on the 8/21 .. still haven't received it yet.. did anyone actually get the rfe's in the mail?? it would be helpful if you could mention what the rfe was for

The RFE was for a photocopy of my passport including all arrival and departures, a copy of my I-94, and proof of finger print registration after 9/11.

Do you or the Lawyer get the RFE for I131? I'm waiting for my 8/31 one, should I be getting it or the lawyer?

My stupid mistake

I filed the I-131 on September 5th, of 2007 and I forgot my photos at the desk.

I am trying to leave the country on December 14th, and I am not sure if I will receive it before that time or not..

Any idea folks????

I got an email from CRIS regarding my approval of AP. It took them 16 calendar days after receving my response to RFE. In total in took almost 6months for the approval.

Approval dates vary from person to person. If they send an RFE then it will be hard to receive your approval in 3 months (by Dec. 14th) although they claim that they are processing APs in less 11 weeks in TSC.

Ap & Ead

Do you have to get your finger print done to get AP and EAD or finger print is just for 485 adjustment.

Thanks

RFE on AP

got a similar RFE. will update this thread when I get more info from the lawyer. thanks. Most probably its the post 9/11 registration FINS#. I sent it to them during my I-140 stage. Retards must have overlooked it.

Fins#

Could anyone please tell me what is FINS#?

If you were in USA before 9/11 you were supposed to go to local INS (USCIS) office and register with them with finger prints and other document. After you are done with that process they put a number on your I-94 card

Ops. I didn't know about FINS. Yes, I have entered US before 9/11. Where can I read about FINS? Can I do it now? Should I do it now? Is it mandatory? What is the process for doing that?

Ops. I didn't know about FINS. Yes, I have entered US before 9/11. Where can I read about FINS? Can I do it now? Should I do it now? Is it mandatory? What is the process for doing that?

Do a search for FINS NSEERS registrant in google also here is a link http://www.isss.umn.edu/INSGen/INSspecreg.html

Special Registration requirements can be applied to individuals from ANY country. The requirements have primarily been applied to males ages 16-45 from the following countries however: Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Eritrea, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Lebanon, Morocco, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

Thanks 2007

Thanks 2007 for the link. As far as I understand that such special registration and FINS# is mandatory for individuals from those listed countries. It may also apply to individuals from any other country if those particular individuals have been selected and notified by the corresponding authorities. In my case that means that I don't have to go thru it.