AP being overnighted

GCin-waitng

Registered Users (C)
to confirm that TSC is expediting the APS…..…and overnight-ing them!

Prior to this last miracle the journey was choppy.
We are to leave for India on Dec 26th... ..the APs were e-filed on July 12 to give TSC enough time.

Because nothing seemed to be happening I faxed TSC director (no use), another fax at TSC (not much use), made friends with a TSC rep...(great) got in touch with my Congressman George MIller's office..(fantastic), leading to the approval yesterday and then today comes the icing on the cake… the overnight-ing….

After a season of dryness, it doesn't just rain, it pours!

:)

Good Thing. Usually miracles doesn't happen in immigration process. For people like us who filed AP in Nebraska don't have any hope...

They have approved my AP on 12/05 but they said that it will take 3-weeks to print the AP and send them to you :( We have ticket booked for Dec26 but I don't know if I'll receive AP by then. I wish NSC also overnight AP like TSC.

I think the overnight DHL happened because of my Congressman's office. Not because of the fax we got from the dr.

We've got the docs and can leave on the 26th. I thought we'd have to postpone or cancel...

AP delay already caused canceled plans

Had filed on July 23rd for 3rd renewal of AP but who knew 5 months is not going to be enough.. Had plans to leave for India on Dec 12th. Canceled.. Got my AP approval on 14th and still waiting for my wife's..

I am sorry PDmay2002. Now my 2nd AP, RD 12/6 has also been approved. Please get in touch with your Congressperson's immigration person.

Good Thing. Usually miracles doesn't happen in immigration process. For people like us who filed AP in Nebraska don't have any hope...

They have approved my AP on 12/05 but they said that it will take 3-weeks to print the AP and send them to you :( We have ticket booked for Dec26 but I don't know if I'll receive AP by then. I wish NSC also overnight AP like TSC.

I have same situation, AP is approved on 1st dec but online status shows pending and as per IO it may take 3 to 4 week to print and send the document. It is already 3rd week for me. I dont see any sign.

I have same situation, AP is approved on 1st dec but online status shows pending and as per IO it may take 3 to 4 week to print and send the document. It is already 3rd week for me. I dont see any sign.

I just checked my online status and finally status shows it is approved.

On December 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Hopefully i will get it in couple of days.

Thanks GCin-waiting. I submitted my request to local congressmen office. They said they will follow-up but can't promise to expedite. I have only eight days left :( Do you know whom your local congressman office called for the expedite? Director of service center ? So I can convey same information to my local congressmen office.

Thanks