EB2 Russia
PD 10/16/00
RD 04/19/01
ND 05/07/01
FP 06/19/01

Still waiting for EAD.

No Title

Hello Elia,

I filed my I485 on June 4th and am still waiting for the receipts. I have a question, will all receipts (I485, EAD, and AP) go to the attorney or just I485 receipt? Thank you.

Bajie

No Title

reciept notices go to lawyer ..
I filed for my EAD extension on May 11th. According to my lawyer\'s
office, no receipt notice yet..

No Title

Funny why INS creates work for themselves. Instead of processing
I-485s, they process EADs, APs etc (for some individuals twice or
even thrice..). In the first place if they could process the damn
I-485 there is no reason they have to work on all these stupid
EADs and APs. Also when we want EAD, they approve AP. When we want
I-485 they approve EAD etc.. I don\'t think I-485 is such a big deal any more with fingerprinting happening within a day or so.
They could spend same amount of resources as they are spending on processing any AP or EAD on I-485 and clear the freaking backlogs for I-485 which will automatically reduce backlogs for other types like EAD & AP. I am waiting for my second EAD & AP.

No Title

Hi uc123,

I agree with you but in that situation they will be hurting themselves as far as revenue is concerned. If most of the applicants apply for EAD, AP atleast twice before they get their 485 approved, INS gets more money to enjoy. Wouldn\'t you agree? It is all business, my friend.

hamrahi

No Title

Hamrahi,

Believe me or not I edited my previous message a little bit
before posting.
INS sure wants to squeeze as much as possible from prospective
legal immigrants so that they can accomadate very smooth illegal
immigration.

No Title

My AP was approved on 07/12/2001 per AVM too. Have you received your approval notice yet? I haven\'t as of today...

No Title

Hi Gogreen,

I still haven\'t received my approval notice yet, but expecting it today as per my previous experiences it takes atleast 7 days for any INS mail to come to my home address. Good Luck.

hamrahi

No Title

Thanks. I need the document to travel this weekend. I will let you know when I receive it.
My details: PD-02/97, I485RD-07/07(07/26 per AVM), I485ND-07/27, waiting...

No Title

Yesterday I did not receive it. I will look for it in today\'s mail. I think you need yours more than me, as I am not going anywhere. Good Luck to you for your trip. You will get it before that.

No Title

Gogreen, I received my AP approval letter on July 18.
The letter was postmarked July 13, 2001.

I hope you\'ll get yours today.

No Title

hello friends:

will the EAD and AP come directly to us or to attorney?

485 filed 5/18/01 and waiting for EAD and AP

No Title

Hi Hamrahi, I received my AP document (I512 form) yesterday. It has three copies for each person. Goodluck.