AP Approved

Vermont-stp

Registered Users (C)
All,
Just recieved email from USCIS regarding the AP approval.Details are as follows:-
RD 02/19/04
AD 05/28/04
Service Center:- VSC
Still waiting for my EAD Approval (RD-03/08/04) :mad:
Thanks

Hi Vermont-stp

is this ur first EAD/AP or renewal?
When did u register with USCIS?
Did ur last updated date change, if so when? did ur online msg change? if so when? did ur attorney get approval notices?
Did u or ur attorney receive the AP?

Thank u in advance

is this ur first EAD/AP or renewal?
-2nd EAD/AP
When did u register with USCIS?
- Mid May
Did ur last updated date change, if so when? did ur online msg change? if so when? did ur attorney get approval notices?
I recieved email from USCIS. Strange coincidence is that Friday(28th) I had called up USCIS and inquired about my case since current VSC Processing date had already past my RD. The Customer Rep. told me to wait for another 15 days before any action is taken. Maybe my inquiry triggered the approval.Online msg also changed. I recieved the automated email on June 1st regarding the approval.
Did u or ur attorney receive the AP?
Havent recieved the AP, should recieve in 5-10 days.
Hope this info proves useful.

My AP is approved too. i saw the online status change today. they said they have mailed the approval notice on june 1st. Is the approval notice same as parole documents or do they send parole later.

my notice date for AP: march 22nd 2004
approoved on june 1st.

Thanks vermont-stp for ur info.

I-485/EAD/AP (Non concurrent, I-140 approved Jan 2004)
RD: 24 Feb 2004
ND: 27 Feb 2004

I don't know what's happenning in my case. I called USCIS on 24 Feb 2004 to find out what's happenning. I was told to go to local office to get iEAD and also call back after 30 days from AP proceswsing date to initiate enquiry. Then my last updated date changed to 26 may and then to 27 may and it stopped. No online status msg change, no e-mails, no approval/RFE notices to lawyer...Nothing....Nothing.....Nothing

I am going mad as to what is happenning with my case at USCIS.

it's already 96 days past my ND.

Don't know what to do

Hi Lavanya 2002
Did u register with USCIS? If yes, then did ur last updated date change or did u receive an e-mail from them?

Thanks

when i checked the case status online, it says, my AP is approved on june 1st.

Do you think it is safe to book my ticket for friday, june 11th. my husband is leaving to India on friday. I want to join him.

Hi lavanya2002
No don't even think of travel arrangements unless u have AP in hand.( not the approval notice but the original AP)
Otherwise u will have unecessary problems.
Note: See the travel warning issued by USCIS for people using APs
U can always join ur husband in india after u have ur AP