AOS interview questions

wor

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,
My AOS interview (Charlotte, NC) is tomorrow but my EAD card expire on November 17, 2005. Should I be worry about this? I did not reapply for a new EAD because my AOS date was so close. Do I need to get an letter from my employer? We have pay subs but don't know if they will ask for a letter. Any input will be helpful. Thanks!!!

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess it's ok

I think there won't be any problem on that matter. Furthermore, your EAD card will be taken by the INS officer in the interview. So, there is no point in renewing it one month before.
Just relax... and Good Luck!!!

Thanks Beiwen,
I hope all goes well tomorrow. These days it is hard to tell what USCIS will ask for at the time of the interview. From what I have been reading in this forum sometime they ask for more documents and sometime they ask for less documents. I guess I will see what happens tomorrow. I will let you guys know. Thanks!!

wor said:
Hi everyone,
My AOS interview (Charlotte, NC) is tomorrow but my EAD card expire on November 17, 2005. Should I be worry about this? I did not reapply for a new EAD because my AOS date was so close. Do I need to get an letter from my employer? We have pay subs but don't know if they will ask for a letter. Any input will be helpful. Thanks!!!

Mike

I think u need a letter and pay stub from ur employer, in the interview they will ask for them. (but i rmemeber some1 told me that if you have the letter, you don't need pay stub)
dont forget to share your interview experiences with us

best luck

Last edited by a moderator:
wor,
I will be praying for you today concerning your interview tommorow mine is coming up in Charlotte in 19 days...What booth are you assigned to(there is a number under the TYVOLA address,that is the room number u will be interviewed in..)God will be with you and Help you!!Keep us posted