AOS and IV Fees are not updating to Paid status in a timely manner.

jmj45

HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN HAVING THE PROBLEM WITH AOS AND IV FEES NOT UPDATING TO PAID IN A TIMELY MANNER?
I paid my AOS and IV fees on Nov 09, 2020 and have been waiting for 23 days for my payments to change from "IN PROCESS" to "PAID" so I can upload the required documents. The website says to allow 2 to 3 days for it to change to "PAID". NVC support states that they are having a problem and should be resolved soon. Support has been saying the same thing since day 4. Support said to keep logging in and checking as they will not advise when the problem has been resolved.

After posting yesterday that it had been 23 days and my ASO and IV Fees were still showing "IN PROCESS", I logged in to CEAC/NVC today and was pleasantly suprised to see that it was updated to PAID. Total time to change from "IN PROCESS" to "PAID" was 24 day. The website says to allow 2 to 3 business days to Process the payments. No credible explanation was given as to why it took so long. Good Luck to all who are experiencing problems with their applications.