AOS and ICE? does that spell trouble?

perturbed

hey guys....
here is my question. I am the primary GC applicant, spouse is dependent beneficiary, i-140 approved sept '06. are on EAD since almost 5 yrs now. waiting for retrogression AOS. initial center vermont, now case moved to another center on its own. this is just the background. the real issue:
spouse got 1st ead, and renewal after that. by the time of the 3rd renewal - my case had been moved to a diff. service center as load sharing-notified by mail. not spouse's case/file. 3rd renewal i got ead from new service center, spouse did not- get any response for over a yr then denied. meanwhile officers from ICE visited home and questioned spouse regarding an old ex employer who had been arrested by ICE. we have never done anything wrong, no criminal charges, pay our taxes, have maintained a legal stay....4th and 5th renewal of spouse denied as per local congressman's office file is with ICE :-0 what does that mean? u think v r in trouble? what shud we do just sit tight? or approach someone.? also spouse receives letter of denial that i-485 not reopened. can we file a motion to re-open 485? as per senators office -nothing will be done until spouse's file is released from the ICE. legal proceedings on ex-employer not over yet. no other employees of the old firm have been approached by ICE yet. can spouse work without ead? what r the implications of working and paying taxes if ead not renewed yet.
also we have a child who is a citizen is there any other qualifier as parents of citizens that might speed up the gc process?

hey guys....
here is my question. I am the primary GC applicant, spouse is dependent beneficiary, i-140 approved sept '06. are on EAD since almost 5 yrs now. waiting for retrogression AOS. initial center vermont, now case moved to another center on its own. this is just the background. the real issue:
spouse got 1st ead, and renewal after that. by the time of the 3rd renewal - my case had been moved to a diff. service center as load sharing-notified by mail. not spouse's case/file. 3rd renewal i got ead from new service center, spouse did not- get any response for over a yr then denied. meanwhile officers from ICE visited home and questioned spouse regarding an old ex employer who had been arrested by ICE. we have never done anything wrong, no criminal charges, pay our taxes, have maintained a legal stay....4th and 5th renewal of spouse denied as per local congressman's office file is with ICE :-0 what does that mean? u think v r in trouble? what shud we do just sit tight? or approach someone.? also spouse receives letter of denial that i-485 not reopened. can we file a motion to re-open 485? as per senators office -nothing will be done until spouse's file is released from the ICE. legal proceedings on ex-employer not over yet. no other employees of the old firm have been approached by ICE yet. can spouse work without ead? what r the implications of working and paying taxes if ead not renewed yet.
also we have a child who is a citizen is there any other qualifier as parents of citizens that might speed up the gc process?
I answered this in another thread ...