Anyone with Transfer to Cincinnati

anandIndia

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My I485 got transferred to Cincinnati,OH local office. Mine is a NOID on AC21 related issue. Has anyone had similar situations.
Please share how long it takes for them to schedule an interview and what documents they expect from us during the interview process.

Regards,
AnandIndia

I485 receipt date 04/2003
Noid RD 03/25

Dear All,
My case was transfered to Cincinnati local office 3 weeks ago. Y'day I called the Cincinnati office for details, they are saying my case is not in Cincinnati. And I called the national customer service and they are saying it may take months for the case to reach the local office. Any insights.

Thanks,
Anand

Where do you live? and what is the last address on your I485 application?

My case was transferred to Cincinnati in Oct '04 from VSC. Since I do not live in their jurisdiction, Cincinnati office has transferred my case to Columbus, OH some time between Nov-Dec '04. I didn't know that until I visited Cincinnati office to make a status enquiry.

You may have to wait for couple of more weeks to get better picture. You can take an infopass appointment for Cincinnati and talk to them personally. They will tell you if they received it and if they have forwarded it to any other office afterwards.

rvssnraju said:
Where do you live? and what is the last address on your I485 application?

My case was transferred to Cincinnati in Oct '04 from VSC. Since I do not live in their jurisdiction, Cincinnati office has transferred my case to Columbus, OH some time between Nov-Dec '04. I didn't know that until I visited Cincinnati office to make a status enquiry.

You may have to wait for couple of more weeks to get better picture. You can take an infopass appointment for Cincinnati and talk to them personally. They will tell you if they received it and if they have forwarded it to any other office afterwards.

Thanks for your response rvssnraju!!!

I too live in Columbus. Keep us posted on your case. Hope everything works out well.

I will wait for couple more weeks and see the progress.