Anyone with RD/ND 02/2000 still waiting..

Is there anyone left with RD/ND 02/2000 still waiting. Here are my details.

RD/ND - 02/08/2000, EB3, India, FP - 04/2001, No RFE, Waiting..

What\'s happening guys? I see lot of approvals for RD/ND > 06/00 and no significant activity for applications in this RD/ND range.

Could it be FP?

Do you know if INS received your FP from FBI?
My ND is Oct/2000, and I was fingerprinted in Dec/2000. IIO told me that they received my
FP in July/2001.

No Title

INS received the FP within a day. When I had called them, they said everything looks OK and the case is still pending. My lawyer called them and they were told the FP were OK and they would find about that has happened to the case.

I really cannot get a true feel about what is happening.

ND: 02/09/00, FP: 03/17/01, EB2, India

Still waiting, IIO would not tell whether case is assigned to officer or not.
It has been more than 540 days.

No Title

Does anyone have an idea why these cases are still pending?

My guess is that all of these have been assigned to one (or a small set of officers) who are processing them according to RD/ND or some order (or nothing at all). I cannot imagine why they cannot clear the backlog cases before taking fresher cases (not that I\'m not happy for folks with later RD/ND getting approved) unless they want to put a false facade of processing cases of 08/00.

Call IIO...

Hi

you need to call the IIO and tell him/her that you are waiting for a long time and try to find out what exactly they are
waiting for. Also ask your lawyers office to call from their sake. In my case, my lawyer\'s office called first, 2 days
later, I called an IIO, she asked me "what did they tell you when you called 2 days ago??" I replied that I didn\'t call
2 days ago, my lawyer might have called, since I am waiting for a long time and others with later recipt dates are
getting approval, so, that is why I called ..." , she told me to hold on and went in side, came back after few mins, and
told me that "it looks like they are waiting for your I140 papers from NVC, once it is received your case will be approved",
I thanked her and hung up, after 2 weeks I got my approval. So keep bugging, may be it will help.

good luck...

RD/ND:02/00 FP:10/00 No RFEs still waiting..

They first assign your case to an officer then wait for I-140 paper. How does this work? Maybe our I-140 papers are missing somewhere.

RD FEB 16 EB2 INDIA NO RFE

Waiting from FEB 16 2000, EB2, NO RFE. Called IIO a couple of times, same answer case with officer should hear in 3 to 4 weeks. She even told "What is this Officer doing with your case, maybe he is lazy and somebody should nudge him, I will take a print out and give it to my lead". This happened 4 weeks back, planning to call again on aug 15.