Anyone submitted I485 on Feb 2008 got GC?

jtsye

Registered Users (C)
Our family submitted I485 in Feb 2008, as last month's USCIS website, it says the I485 base on Asylee just processed the case submitted on July, 2007. It seems we have long time to wait. I've seen someone said the actual processing date is faster than the USCIS's post.
Does anyone submitted I485 in Feb or Jan 2008 got GC or any notice already?

it will take another 9 months. why you think u should get in 6 months? checkl their website.

Our family submitted I485 in Feb 2008, as last month's USCIS website, it says the I485 base on Asylee just processed the case submitted on July, 2007. It seems we have long time to wait. I've seen someone said the actual processing date is faster than the USCIS's post.
Does anyone submitted I485 in Feb or Jan 2008 got GC or any notice already?
Be a little patient.

I applied for my wife in feb 2008 and she just received the request for medical(I-693). Now days you get GC with couple of weeks of submitting medical.

Believe it or not. A frd of mine's wife and kids got GC in 3 months. But he is still waiting his GC. It's been over 5 years.

Waiting for Immigration Judge decision

Hello everybody! I'm a new member here and I hope some of you could help me with my situation.

I applied for Asylum back in September 2006. In September 2007 I had my Individual hearing. Everything was completed with one "small" exception - the judge did not make his decision, saying he needs some more time.

Initially my individual hearing was scheduled much earlier - for April 2007, but the Governmental Attorney told judge that he needed more time for checking the authenticity of the support documents I presented. That's why the hearing was twice postponed. At the end, I had it in September. However, even in September the Governmental attorney said that they did not have any feedback from the embassy about my documents. Another September is coming and I still have no idea when a decision might be taken. Did any of you go through such situation? What would be your advices about the next steps I have to take?

I submited Sept 07 and still waiting. They are supposed to be processing July 07. Check my LUDs

Our family got GC last month, days after I post this thread. :)
We filed in Nebraska on Feb. 2008,The USCIS website shows on the 8/15 they only process the I485 submitted on 7/2007. I didn't expect we can get GC so fast, thanks God!