Anyone moved from US to Canada?

Crazy Man

I am a US citizen and am thinking about moving to Canada for a short time (1 yr). I would move there under the "Canadian Landing" status. If anyone has done a similar thing, please respond.
Thanks

No Title

I know few peopel who did that, it takes you about 8-12 months to get your landing immigrant status in Canada, you have to qualify for that though, your profession has to be on the list of the professions that Canada seeks immigrants for, some professions require that you have a Canadian license for, there are other immigration categories too, like immigration through marrige ..etc

H1-B Applied for Canada Immig, can work in Canada ?!?!?!

I am on H1-B visa in USA, have applied for canadian immigration and got the file number only so far.
Can I work in a company in Canada as a contractor over there, when a US contracting company will be holding my H1-B visa.

(Remember I am have not got immigration yet.)

Thanks,
Nasir

change of F2 to H1-B

I am on a F-2 visa holder.I want to change my visa status to H-1B.How and where can I look for a job so that I find acompany who can sponsor me for the H1-B visa? Can anybody help me out with some information?

No Title

Find an employer who can sponser you for H1B visa, How to find it is your duty . Many H1B in IT are on BENCH and looking for the jobs, some are going back and you are thinking of H1B in these condions?Who will Sponser you? Persons with 8-10 years IT experience are with out jobs in USA.

No Title

Obviously I will do that when someone will sponsor me, by the way I am already on H1b.

H1-B visa expiration; How to extend??

I came to canada on permanent resident status from India. I got H1-B, got stamped in windsor detroit border immigration center, and now i\'m in usa working. Now my H1B visa is expiring in oct, how should I extend my H1B. Do I have to go to Immigration center personally or I have to send it to st.Louis?? First time I went personally for stamping to Windsor Detroit immigration center.

Thanks
RK