Anyone in the same/similar boat? Approved but no card after almost 3 months!

sulingli

Registered Users (C)
Frustrated ...

My husband's case got approved on July 2nd, got email on that day and got the approval notice a week later. However, since then, nothing else comes.. No welcome letter, no card production letter, nothing.

Called the customer service center... they just initiated an inquiry and let us wait..

Just saw a post on this board that his/her case got 'mistakenly' approved... really become scared now..

PLEASE, anyone in the same boat ?

Call TSC directly

My son is in the same boat. I called TSC and was told waiting for FP. I told rep his FP was done a month ago. She said "ok, I will inform .....". You'd better call TSC asap instead of NSC, which is basically just to offer positions for dropping down jobless rate.

Frustrated ...

My husband's case got approved on July 2nd, got email on that day and got the approval notice a week later. However, since then, nothing else comes.. No welcome letter, no card production letter, nothing.

Called the customer service center... they just initiated an inquiry and let us wait..

Just saw a post on this board that his/her case got 'mistakenly' approved... really become scared now..

PLEASE, anyone in the same boat ?

Thank you jam007

I will ask my husband to call TSC. Thank you for the advice!!!

Read some more posts on this board. Got to know some people also in similar boat. Many of them said when they called TSC, they were told no FP results were in system. I guess this could also be our case, although my husband just did his second FP (code2) in May this year.. Anyway, will definitely try. The customer center really can't help anything.

Thank you guys again for the kind replies!

My son is in the same boat. I called TSC and was told waiting for FP. I told rep his FP was done a month ago. She said "ok, I will inform .....". You'd better call TSC asap instead of NSC, which is basically just to offer positions for dropping down jobless rate.