Anyone having EAD approval after 26th May from CSC

waitinginline

Registered Users (C)
My EAD RD date is 26th May. The processing dates for CSC has moved to 28th May. Is there anyone who has EAD approval after 26th May from CSC.
When can we contact the customer support to determine the status of my case?

Thanxs.

Were u filing for EAD renewal or was it first time

Were u filing for EAD renewal or was it the first time. I have filed in the EB2 category. What is your category?

waitinginline said:
Were u filing for EAD renewal or was it the first time. I have filed in the EB2 category. What is your category?
Filing for the first time in EB3 category.

The processing dates are for EB3 category

wishstar said:
don't know how they process the case
I guess the processing dates that were updated for California center are for EB3 category.

wishstar, what is the category for your application and what are the reciept dates for your case?

I tried to check my case through the phone system and the system wasn't able to find the case.

waitinginline,

What do you mean the system wasnt able to find the case? you should try the link new_2004 gave you. If they cannot find your case, there might be a problem.

Online system shows the case but phone system says there is problem in their software

kayzeeturk said:
waitinginline,

What do you mean the system wasnt able to find the case? you should try the link new_2004 gave you. If they cannot find your case, there might be a problem.

Online system shows the case and the status but phone system says there is problem in their software. I am wondering, how they update the phone system.