• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Anyone have an Interview between the September 15th and the 30th (DV2014)??

vladek15425

Does any one have an interview date within the last two weeks of september from AF or AS?
Please repport here
Thanks

Ok peeps,
Since nobody reported having an interview between the 15 and the 30 september, I think its a quite good sign for those who got the 2nd notification.
I mean Kcc and DOS made sure they have enough visas to cover all those who received the 2nl, and left over visas will be allocated to clear the APs, on the last two weeks of the fiscal year...

Ok peeps,
Since nobody reported having an interview between the 15 and the 30 september, I think its a quite good sign for those who got the 2nd notification.
I mean Kcc and DOS made sure they have enough visas to cover all those who received the 2nl, and left over visas will be allocated to clear the APs, on the last two weeks of the fiscal year...
Well, as no additional CN's have been announced thus far in September for EU and other regions presumably all/almost all those 2nd NL's concerning all these regions are for August interviews at this stage anyway, right? Hence there certainly won't be any shortage of DV consulate interview slots all through September, remaining DV visa number availability allowing during the forthcoming crunch time. In fact, it would indeed be rather disappointing if there were to take place no DV interviews across all of EU during September for yet another year. I truly hope this will change with the VB announcement next week!

Last edited:
Well, as no additional CN's have been announced thus far in September for EU and other regions presumably all/almost all those 2nd NL's concerning all these regions are for August interviews at this stage anyway, right? Hence there certainly won't be any shortage of DV consulate interview slots all through September, remaining DV visa number availability allowing during the forthcoming crunch time. In fact, it would indeed be rather disappointing if there were to take place no DV interviews across all of EU during September for yet another year. I truly hope this will change with the VB announcement next week!

Hmm...KCC do not necessarily work it this way. For example Iran had no interviews in Sept last year but still hit quota. Ok, it's a special case with lots of AP. But it's entirely possible that they have been issuing visas for EU ahead of previous paces and ahead of expectations and that is why they seemed to finish early: entirely possible that their EU quota will be filled in August. You're well aware that they don't only issue visas until the end of the FY but until they run out, if that comes sooner.... I think the interview schedule just means that they expect to have all visas issued by mid September with a couple of weeks left to finish up some AP cases etc.