anyone has unsuccessful EB5 stories to share?

Canadian2GC

Registered Users (C)
Anyone has unsuccessful EB5 stories to share? What happened? Were you able to recoup your investments? Were you allowed to switch to another category etc etc ?

It would be very helpful if we can hear your stories so that we know what to expect.

thanks.

Why couldn't one liquidate their investment? It's not like it'd get forfeited if the EB case failed.

One could petition in any other category that one qualified in.

I am on TN now, say if they rejected my EB5 case, will they cancel my TN status or deny me the right to renew or apply for a new TN on the grounds that I had immigr intent as a result of my EB5 application?

I came to US in 2006 on F1 visa I did my masters , After that i applied H1 and its approved my present status is H1 , I have one of my uncle who is a citizen and owns a gas station by any means can he sponsor the GC for me , he is ready to giv eme any power required....please reply friends

I know a man who was trying to get more people to invest in his E5 project in Tennessee. According to a immigration lawyer the project isn't even approved...so be careful they are and have been sending out papers stating their are approved...Btw the same man tries to sell his home as a short sale and since he still has his great job and good salary the bank isn't falling for it...But he is a nice talker...just as many others...so be careful and check it with a lawyer...if you have $ 500k to spend you can afford a lawyer:)