• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Anyone has received interview date for DV2002 (Asia Region)?

No Title

seems asia is the slowest region to get the numbers available.. be patient I say..

Interview Date???

Has anyone received interview schedule for Asia region. And also people who has past experience what are the chances of people with visa number in 1600 getting the greencard??? Visa availability for Feb is 6800/ Pl help

No Title

If you have a visa number 1600\'s, then you should have recieved the notice by now. current visa number is 6800\'s for Feb, and 7000\'s for March. seems the number is going up REALLY slow.... mine is 20,000\'s, I think no hope for me. I doubt the visa number will reach 15,000\'s before September. I just ASSUMING, so do not take this seriuously.

No Title

Sorry, I mean 16000 not 1600 ( I wish ). The pace seems to be utterly slow, I really don\'t have much hope .

No Title

Just for clarification, is visa number the last five numbers of your case number?

No Title

it could be 4 or 5 digits. say if you have EU0005550 means your visa number is 5550. EU for Europe. so people from Asia has AS + numbers.

Any news or any interview scheduled for Asia Region Yet???

Has anyone received any interview appt for Asia region yet. If yes, what range is your case number??? Would like to know if people with higher case numbers have any chance or not??

No Title

Lisay>

I am on the same ship with you as the March/April visa number was released last week, and it is still 7800\'s.... someone told me the number will go up quickly in the end, but I am still skeptical as it increases so slow... mine is over 20,000\'s.... I guess what we can do is to cross finger... and get all the necessary documents prepared...

Expect all numbers to become current

The AS cut-off number for April is 7,800. Last year it was 6,800. Year before even less. The end results of the last 2 years were that all numbers became current. I expect they have a low number section for the first couple of months, and that there is a jump for the high number section in the last 2 months. I am pretty sure all numbers will become current this year. Especially, with the political situation. But I agree, we just have to wait and see.

No Title

that is a great historical statistics. let\'s all cross finger, and hope to meet all of you in the US to perhaps to celebrate!

No Title

I have two questions:
1. After the application form was send to Kentucky office did anyone got confirmation or any kind of mail from INS??? I send my papers to them in July 2001. Did not hear from them after that
2. Also when that numbers say current what does that mean, does that mean no more visa\'s will be issued for that region coz all the visa numbers have been used or what??
Response will be appreciated.

No Title

for the confirmation, just call KCC. I called them to make sure they recieved my package.

as for the current visa number, state department issues the number every month, and if your number becomes current, means you can now go for an interview. Until the number becomes current, your application will not be passed onto the CP or Embassy. Just my understanding.

No Title

So after inital mail from KCC to fill out some forms you have not received any correspondence from them right??
Thanks Aktio

No Title

correct, I never recieved any documents from them. if I do, then, it should be the interview notice (hopefully):D, but I still have a long way to go....

Help! Visa for Kids

My interview papers and invitation finally came but way too late about 1 year old. When I applied for diversity papers, I included my daughter whose age was 20 now she is 21 old since Feb 26th. What do I do now? Which applicatio date considered for age limit? The interview time or original application??

Thanks